Born in Hawaii centuries ago and now one of the world’s fastest growing watersports: Stand Up Paddling won the hearts of many. And since The Netherlands and water are inextricably linked, how could it be otherwise: our country offers limitless possibilities to practice this fun sport. Our famous coastline, canals, lakes and rivers form a challenge for active personalities who like to combine nature with a full-body workout. Suphuren.com is situated on a campground, only five minutes away from a vast lake.
Sup rentals for an unforgettable and safe experience
Suphuren.com is the place to be when you want to rent a paddle board for a day or a longer period of time. All our paddle boards are from Jobe, an innovative brand that produces the lightest and stiffest boards that are available in the market nowadays. To guarantee you a safe experience on the water, your sup rental includes a life jacket. Our mission is to provide you with an unforgettable experience in Dutch waters.
Stand Up Paddling, or shortly SUP, is a fast-growing sport that has taken the world by storm. It is ideal for active people who want to experience the beauty of nature. The equipment consists of a large paddle board and a bladed paddle, which often prompts the comparison with a canoe or a kayak. Stand Up Paddling though, is performed whilst standing on the board. Paddle boards are, when compared to surfboards, longer, wider and thicker. This maximizes their ability to float. The paddles have longer shafts than canoe paddles, because of the extra reach you need whilst standing.
Stand Up Paddling is suitable for everyone
Considering sup rentals, but is your lack of experience with watersports holding you back? There’s no need to! Supping is a versatile sport enjoyed by people of all ages. Stand Up Paddling is a low-impact activity and generally easy to pick up, even when you have never touched a paddle before in your life. So regardless of your experience, take your friends and family and enjoy a fun day in nature!
Sup rentals at Suphuren.com – This is how it works
Renting a sup board including the rest of the equipment at Suphuren.com? To get the most out of your day on the water, you pick up your sup rentals from 09.00 in the morning at our location in Heerewaarden, near the city of Den Bosch. You return it at only 20.00 in the evening. This gives you all the time you need to decide where you want to go and how you want to spend your day. Do bring a valid ID when you pick up your sup rentals at our office.
Do you want to get on the water right away? No problem! We will inflate your sup, so you can get going immediately. The Suphuren.com location is situated on a campground in an area rich in water. At a distance of only 5 minutes, you will find a lake that is ideally suited for Stand Up Paddling. Of course we also offer the possibility for sup rentals for longer than a day. For example, a whole weekend or even a longer period such as your holiday. View our rates for more information.
Recreation area De Lithse Ham
The nearby recreation area De Lithse Ham offers you as a Stand Up Paddling enthusiast a range of possibilities. You can choose to practice this water sport near one of the many beaches, with guests enjoying nature in all kinds of ways. Fancy a more tranquil spot? Then head to one of the areas where fast boats are not allowed. Whilst supping, you can even explore places that hikers can’t go.
A day of supping on this beautiful lake makes you hungry. Therefore, we also offer you the possibility of sup rentals including a delicious ‘twaalfuurtje’ lunch. This includes soup, a sandwich with a croquette or frikandel, and a healthy sandwich. Drinks are not included. Our establishment is situated directly on the marina.
Stand Up Paddling at another location
Of course, supping on the nearby lake is not mandatory. Have you picked a fine location yourself? No problem at all! Suphuren.com is happy to pack your sup rentals, so you can take them with you wherever you are heading. Each package consists of the sup, a paddle, a fin, a pump, a cord to tie the sup board around your ankle, a waterproof bag, and the aforementioned life jacket.
A fun activity, different from the usual
Stand Up Paddling has been THE trend of the past few years and we don’t expect that to change soon. Sup rentals offer you the possibility of a full-body workout and a relaxing trip on the water. Looking for a fun activity, different from the usual? Then put sup rentals on top of your list!
- Get on the water with us or take your package to your favorite place? A day of supping is relaxed and gives you freedom. Suphuren.com ensures that you go out on the water with the best materials. Our sups are ready for you inflated and if you want to take them with you, we will pack them for you. Pick up from 09:00 and return only at 20:00.
- A day of supping and chilling on the water makes you hungry. We cordially invite you to our catering establishment to enjoy a delicious midday lunch (soup, sandwich with croquette or frikandel, healthy sandwich). Drinks are not included. After this you can go back on the water to enjoy the peace and freedom. Pick up from 09:00 and return only at 20:00.
- You can pick up your sup(s) from Friday afternoon at 5 p.m. and they do not have to be returned until Sunday evening at 8 p.m. This way you can optimally enjoy the freedom that a SUP offers you.
- Would you like to bring your own sup(s) during your holiday and go on the water unlimited? At Suphuren.com we have a very good deal for this. You can pick up your sup(s) on any day from 5 p.m. and a week later (on the same day) you can return the sup(s) before 8 p.m. For every day that you want to rent the sup(s) for longer, you only pay € 15.
Extra information about the rental of the sups
- You can take your sup(s) from 09:00 am and you can take them back by 8 pm.
- We inflate the sup(s) for you, so you can get on the water right away. Would you rather go supping at another place than ours? No problem, we are happy to pack the sup(s) for you so you can take them anywhere. A package consists of: A waterproof bag, the sup, a fin, a cord for around your ankle, a paddle and a pump.
- With each sup you get a life jacket on loan for free.